133 Brake pad options

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birubhai

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have ordered Mtec discs rear and front, now looking for performance pads. I could only find Ferodo 2500 but nothing from EBC (bluestuff), Tarox and PF. Is this correct that front calipers on RS133 are same as 182/172. As searching just by 133 does not give many options on manufacturer websites, but these above mentioned companies have pads for 172/182.

Please can you advise if purchasing 172/182 pads with fit front 133.

Many thanks

Babr

I don't think the calipers are the same, whether the brake pads are i'm not 100%, rear pads are definitely different. But if the front were the same normally they would list them for the twingo too. You can get greenstuff pads for them but I wouldn't recommend.

I'd said go for ferodo 2500 and you won't regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, ordered yellow stuff as DS 2500 would have been around 300 for both front rear. I have used bulestuff and the initial bite is very good. You get what you you pay for so yellowstuff I believe are marginally better. Will keep updated.

Best

Babr

birubhai":179o1jft said:
Thanks, ordered yellow stuff as DS 2500 would have been around 300 for both front rear. I have used bulestuff and the initial bite is very good. You get what you you pay for so yellowstuff I believe are marginally better. Will keep updated.

Best

Babr

Where did you find yellowstuff? I find only greenstuff on-line.
I tested DS2500 and yellowstuff on my Mini and the Ferodo were much better but also more expensive. I'm surprised you say that they cost the same.