133 emissions

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

i recall are tax price is about 160 odd quid, not sure what band or what emissions a stock 133 puts out?? anyone help me with that please.
which leads me on to my exhaust system, got ride of the stock cat and replaced with a sports cat so im wondering if my emissions will be killing grass and helping it breathe better the stock 133's.
not due MOT till next december but id thought id look into it, it its worse im guesisng i can keep shhhhh but if its better im guessing i can state this on MOT and get it at a cheaper tax band.
thought this might be a shout for others with remap, ever thought to think that yes you've lost/gain MPG and gained power but what of the emissions...

Specifications
Model tested: Renault Twingo Renaultsport 133 Cup
Price as tested: £12,400
Insurance group as tested: 8
CO2 emissions as tested: 165g/km
CO2 emissions range: 165g/km
Company car tax %: 21%

You won't get it cheaper with a sports cat for two reasons. 1) it doesn't make a difference to tax banding, 2) it will be worse on emissions than standard. Best to keep it to yourself because it's literally on the edge of the tax band and any noticeable difference could cause an MOT failure.

165 g/km = Band G = £155/year (£85.25/6 months)