17 inch standard alloys on non cup model?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A5HL3Y

Reaction score
Hello,
So i bought a twingo on Saturday afternoon, managed to pick it up for a very good price, which Is quite understandable after seeing the state its in.
Anyway, it came with a set of non standard wheels and I would like to put the standard 5 spoke wheels on. I have found a set of 17" on ebay, would it be wrong to put a set of 17"s on a non cup twingo.
I'm also wondering, if I do get a set of the 17" they came with 195 width front tires and 205 width rear tires, I have read that 205s came as a replacement on face-lift models so I was wondering if they will cause any problems going on a 2009 non cup model?

Yeah looks like clio alloys. Depends on what you want I have a set of face-lift 16's that are spare. 16's or 15's help the ride and are lighter as well.

Miller":1by1te7w said:
Yeah looks like clio alloys. Depends on what you want I have a set of face-lift 16's that are spare. 16's or 15's help the ride and are lighter as well.
I could be interested in the alloys! Any chance you could pm me some pictures and what sort of price you would be looking at. Cheers