2007 Clio SXT (Vibe)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Im currently finishing off pricing up a the new intercooler and pipework etc so it can be ordered.

Wheels are having to wait till after christmas due to funds. but now ive finally decided what im getting its simply a matter of ordering them when i can :).

Ahh im near Nottingham belfry (Ex-work place haha)

Cheers Chaps.

Another update is just round the corner, So keep um pealed :)

Martin_172, Thanks :) . I planned to have a identical amp on the opposite side footwell to drive the rear speakers. But it would have been completely OTT sound wise.

That's looking great! So glad you ditched that daft (and somewhat pointless looking) bonnet bra & the stick on DRLs though! Stickers on the back window need to go too, colour code your rubstrips and it'll be bang on!

Very impressive ICE install too.

The Stickers have gone apart from the one AP sticker in the bottom left, I just got to the point where i thought FU*K it, Enough enough and time to be tasteful.

The DRL's Broke ... They've been sent back with a refund.

The Bonnet Bra i used basically because they gave it me for free, Still got it, Don't plan on using it again! haha

Colour Coded Rub strips i've been toying with the idea of doing, Till i saw one that had it done and it looked Horrid! So they will be staying as it breaks the silver up

Thanks for the compliment, Currently though i have a Vibe Vented 15 in the boot instead of the SQ12 Evo (As its worn out and in need of repairs)

I'm interested in the oil catch tank, where did you get it?

Curious what Forge Motorsport comes up with FMIC and that it fits other cars like my Wind with the TCe engine as well.

Cool mods, the car has improved alot!

Catch can is off Ebay, Its actually a Filter from a air compressor with the filter removed :)

Forge has turned round and given a point blank no to doing any form of development for the TCe engines "They might look into it in the future, but we are busy with other things"

Im currently making my own intercooler kit (Like i was planing on doing anyway! untill they offered to do it for me)
Ill keep you up to date with what i get up too :)

ClioSXT;776321 said:
Quite a bit of a update ...

I thought stuff it to lowering and brought a set of AP coilovers, So far its been lowered by close to 6-7 inch (Still has a inch to go on the front)

Forge let me down with the intercooler (Apparently theres no call for it so they ain't bothered.) So i did it myself!

At the same time i changed all the plastic and rubber boost pipes for alloy and silicone.

I've done a few other things like tinted the fog's, Custom renault diamonds etc

Hears some pics ...

At fast show :)

Next up is to change the exhaust (If i can get hold of a pair of Meg 225/r26 tips that is!)

and new wheels next year (With adjustment of ride hight to suit)[/QUOTE]

Cheers Dubz

The bay is starting to look a bit less colourful atm, and im currently in the process of removing all the gold pipework, Changing any yellow boost pipes (For the boost controller) to blue and re-installing a new, larger catch can ... Atm it looks like this ...