• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 RS Twingo 133 - £2995

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feirny

Reaction score
2010 (59) Renaultsport Twingo 133.

Capsicum Red (Non Cup Pack)

69, 600 miles - will rise slightly due to daily use.

£2995

I bought this in February this year as a cheap fun car to commute to work in,

unfortunately I have to sell due to the arrival of a baby, as it’s really not ideal transport for a baby.

Otherwise I’d be keeping it as I love it. It’s great fun to drive, and proves it’s not all about power when it comes to fun cars. I bought this after owning 7 RenaultSports previously, and having driven a friend’s old 133 I knew it was the runabout to have. I bought this from another friend, after pestering him to sell it to me knowing it had been meticulously looked after, and knowing I wouldn’t find a more well cared for and better condition example. I’ve only covered approximately 4,000 miles in my ownership.

The car comes with a few subtle upgrades, a set of H&R lowering springs, and a KTEC exhaust system which isn’t much louder than standard. It also has the genuine RenaultSport aluminium gear knob and handbrake lever.

It’s had numerous services with invoices to prove, and had the timing belt kit, aux belt kit, dephaser and water pump changed at Diamond Motors back in February 2017. As well as 2 genuine wishbones back in December 2014.

The MOT runs out in December 2019.

I have a few extra parts that can come with the car if the asking price is met, a set of Clio 182 alloy wheels with Uniroyal Rainsport tyres, a set of genuine wishbones and some genuine inner tie rods. Also a set of Brembo front discs and pads.

The private plate is not included in the sale and will come on it’s original plate.

View attachment 30343Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30344Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30345Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30346Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30347Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30348Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30349Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30350Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30351Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30352Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30353Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr

View attachment 30354Twingo 133 by Greg Feirn, on Flickr