2011 Renaultsport Sales

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
I know many of you are interested in where the UK is positioned in terms of sales vs. other countries, so here is our position for 2011.

Total Renaultsport (all 3 models):
1st - France
2nd - Germany
3rd - UK
4th - Switzerland
5th - Belgium + Luxembourg

Twingo Renaultsport:
1st - France
2nd - Germany
3rd - UK
4th - Italy

Clio Renaultsport:
1st - France
2nd. UK
3rd. Germany
4th. Belgium + Luxembourg
5th. Italy

Megane Renaultsport:
1st - France
2nd - Germany
3rd - UK
4th - Switzerland

That's pretty cool.

Would like to know the actual numbers, but I guess they're not released publicly.

Outside of Europe,

1st. Japan
2nd. Australia
3rd. South Africa

For Clio Renaultsport, Japan is the biggest market and for Mégane Renaultsport it is Australia...

My cousins fiancees dad just got a clio rs200 AGP which is LUSH!

One of 31 for the Austrailian market in liquid yellow, with black wheels, details and roof signed by mark webber

maggi112":1kpvsu41 said:
I think they do quantify them. Pretty sure it would be available elsewhere otherwise tbh through local registration agencies etc

:(

Carl_RUK":1kpvsu41 said:
RUK_FORUM_MEMBER":1kpvsu41 said:
Have you got the numbers? How were sales against 2010?

We dont tend to publish sales volumes...

I asked about it before when we were looking at the 10,000th twingo to roll off the production line - and was told then that they don't like to give out sales figures whilst a car is still in production.

I'm just passing on info. Register and sell are two (slightly) different numbers too. I'm sure there are ways to find out - but Renault aren't likely to help you I guess...

Theres a lot of data from 2010 somewhere on the Renault site. I can't remember if it went down to specific models in specific countries.

I know Japan seems to be quite mad on small renaults as my auntie recently went there and said she spotted a fair few, also there twingo modifications look stunning when u go on the Japan Renault website!

Twingogeekeo":1hsx0mjr said:
Outside of Europe,

1st. Japan
2nd. Australia
3rd. South Africa

For Clio Renaultsport, Japan is the biggest market and for Mégane Renaultsport it is Australia...

Be interested to see the numbers for Australia, especially for Twingos :idea: