250 Hits the rally track

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesus, ive seen remaps hitting big bhp, but that torque rise is so high. hitting EvoX 330/360 there

i wonder if they will do a r26r version of this megane??
i doubt it

i think they will, they still hold the FWD at the ring so im guessing it would be just for new r26r to beat the old, fords coming out with new ST in a year maybe to so there bound to do an RS that will try to be on the heels of the megane.
only thing though new megie has diff already, guessing they could just strip and titanium exhaust would be a killer.

That Megane does look pretty tough!! :)

I think they'll tweak the current Megane to put it in the same league as the Focus ST.

Having said that I doubt the ST will ever have an equivalent chassis to any of the RS Meganes to be honest. For example the new ST will only come in a 5 door for a start. The ST will maybe have more power but I don't think it'll top the RS Megane as a class leading hot hatch.

Renault may not build the most reliable or best built cars but they make the best hot hatches!

new ST should be going back to a 2lt 4 cyclinder engine so im guessing it would be same or maybe slightly under powered??