28/07/2011 - Renault previews New Twingo ahead of world debu

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
THURSDAY 28TH JULY 2011

RENAULT PREVIEWS NEW TWINGO AHEAD OF WORLD DEBUT

New Twingo is the first mass production vehicle to be inspired by the Renault brand’s new design identity. Among the changes are its front end which includes this stylistic renewal, while on the bonnet, the Renault logo has been enlarged and centred in a more vertical position. Following the first generation of this iconic model, New Twingo once again has a typically expressive front face.

New Twingo will be presented at Renault’s Press conference at the Frankfurt Motor Show on September 13th by Carlos Tavares, Chief Operating Officer.

More information on the Renault range is available at www.renault.co.uk, with the latest Renault news on Renault TV on Sky Guide 883 and Freesat 651, or by following on twitter @renault_uk.

Attachments

• R_6968.jpg
    R_6968.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 462
Oh yeah I forgot about that... Have opened this up now as the bot was "discontinued" some time ago and we'll just update it manually. Only we/mods can start new topics in here.

Welcome everyone :p

On topic - I wonder what the RS version will look like... perhaps that will win us over.

VOMIT.gif

Im sorry but what an ugly car.

Would do they think it looks good?

I like it! But I'm more interested in the Clio rs facelift as that's my next purchase!

I'm not so keen but it does look "different". I think it'll take some time to get used to.