Air bung!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twingo133

Reaction score
Has everyone on here taken out the little rubber bung on the side of their air box!
if you have standard ?

I was told about this the other day and it makes so much difference to the sound of the car!
especially in the local multi story!

James

I removed it ages ago then put it back on when i put a uinduction kit on the car but now gotthe BMC filter think i might look at removing it soon

If you ever want to put it back in that got good you have to buy a new airbox to get it

I know, thats what i thought when i realised its wasnt in the air box, i emailed the dealer i bought it from but no reply. There werent the best dealership i`ve dealt with.

Just hope you dont want one back in it :( or maybe a scrappy will be the job for one but will be hard to find one in a scrappy i think

I'm tempted to put mine back in now that it hs been re-mapped. It was mapped with the bung removed and when I only made 109.8BHP I questioned whether the bung could have effected this, but apparently not.