Airbag & Service Light.. Need Help!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KieranWarlow

Reaction score
Hey all,

Service light and airbag light are lit up on the dash. It said it was the passenger side airbag, so after wiggling the wires and connectors under the seat (to no avail) I decided to cut the clip and solder the wires together. Still getting the lights on the dash and don’t know what to do next.. the code is B100B (Side airbag ign. circuit, left front - short to circuit) by the way.

Thanks

Sure it’s not a fault with the passenger front airbag? So the one in the dash, maybe it’s been turned off, sounds silly I know but worth checking

Dodgy passenger connector under seat mine does it when the seat gets slammed back and fourth now and again just give it a wiggle and it goes off once u turn ignition off and on again.

Dodgy passenger connector under seat mine does it when the seat gets slammed back and fourth now and again just give it a wiggle and it goes off once u turn ignition off and on again.
That works! Thank you. My sons Twingo keeps having this issue... he only passed his test in November and it's his first MOT later today... just wiggled the wires under both seats and warning lights are now off. We paid a garage £50 to do this a couple of weeks ago!!!