Alloy Refurb

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they done a good job, bargain for £30 a wheel!

Really need to get 2 of mine done when I have the money, anyone recommened a company near newcastle way?

Looks like theyve done a great job! Badly need to get mine done...anyone had theirs done by Rimfurbish.co.uk or Lepsons? Supposedly 2 of the best around?

CamEn1":103sha96 said:
Looks like theyve done a great job! Badly need to get mine done...anyone had theirs done by Rimfurbish.co.uk or Lepsons? Supposedly 2 of the best around?

I've heard they're both very good companies.

so, so, so, so, so annoyed!!!!!!!!!! lent my car my dad today, hes caught the drivers side front wheel, £30 he owes me, least he admitted it, hope i get it done before RS meet next sunday

Daveyb133":26fqwdre said:
so, so, so, so, so annoyed!!!!!!!!!! lent my car my dad today, hes caught the drivers side front wheel, £30 he owes me, least he admitted it, hope i get it done before RS meet next sunday

Parents you just cant trust them with your car :lol:

defintely not, would never ever lend it to him again, should be getting done tomorrow

My dad has used my car once and said the suspension is to hard that was the end of him driving it

My dad is insured as a named driver on my policy, I hide the keys :lol: I know he would drive it like it wants to be driven. Not worried about kerbing, he has spacial awareness like something else, can't see why he wants to when his cars much more powerful :p

my dad loves my car, says it handles like its on rails, which it does, he clipped a kerb at like 0.1mph, its not that bad but he still did it :x he wont be driving it again

I can top that, my dad borrowed my car (without me knowing) during the snow in the winter, slipped and slid into a curb, scuffing 2 wheels all the way round and bending the steering spindle... i try not to let him drive his own car now lol