Am i making a mistake

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the award to pointless thread starter of the day goes to......

I bidded half asleep sumoring :(

Even noticed all the wear on it aswell

You can take you bid away, email the seller and say you entered the wrong price or something

HigtonA":3329t1h9 said:
You can take you bid away, email the seller and say you entered the wrong price or something

I did try and retract the bid but wouldnt let me so i emailed him saying i have entered the wrong amount and dont want it just awaiting a reply. emailed him once i got to work

I got out bid woop woop im looking at getting a Fizik Arione. Went to evan cycles waited over a hour to sit on one i know i wont be going there again

u sad looser!!!

Twingogeekeo":vbi7y87f said:
Went to evan cycles waited over a hour to sit on one

i cant belive that anyone would wait an hour in a shop to try a saddle :shock:
was there any staff in this shop???

I wasnt in no rush to go anywhere i fought ive driven here now im not going back without a answer!

I was also on the phone alot to Rachel and Davey133 so didnt get bored :lol: they had 4 staff working a manger in the back office a dumb ass who didnt know alot another guy who seemed to know a bit and a fitting in there i think she was there to bring the custome in ;)

Twingogeekeo":cwa6r468 said:
I wasnt in no rush to go anywhere i fought ive driven here now im not going back without a answer!

I was also on the phone alot to Rachel and Davey133 so didnt get bored :lol: they had 4 staff working a manger in the back office a dumb ass who didnt know alot another guy who seemed to know a bit and a fitting in there i think she was there to bring the custome in ;)

I quite like mis-reading this by inserting unintended grammar.

...they had 4 staff working a manger in the back office, a dumb ass who didn't know a lot...
:lol:

(Sorry, the tone has to be lowered occasionally ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.