Another one bites the dust

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! Ive sent him a cheeky message to see if he wants to break it for parts ;)

Steve-o":1ppl69ah said:
Ouch! Ive sent him a cheeky message to see if he wants to break it for parts ;)

What parts you after ?

engine and rear beam for disc conversion :)

Nice plan i bet he will want a fair bit look at the price he wants for the car :lol:

I drive a hard bargain ;) He wont get that for it, cat d will kill insurance for anybody <25 which narrows his market quite a bit. Ill offer fair money... maybe :?

The mk2 clio beam fits as well if this one doesnt happen... we shall see

Could you lemme know if they will break as i fancy some new seats :)

Tell him theres a few on here interested in breaking parts... I'm sure I could think of something... Payday this Friday after all.

EDIT: Oh and 10k... Yeah, let's be realistic...

You look at the 1st and 2nd picture and think "Doesnt look to bad, whats wrong with it?" Then you see the 3rd picture............. :shock: oh i see!

A bit of T-cut though, will polish that right out haha :lol:

Cit-ren seems to get loads of damaged Renaultsports and puts them on ebay. I've spoken to them before about getting individual parts. Tbh, they're not particularly friendly and their prices are nothing short of extortionate.

Howies":i7ox389m said:
You look at the 1st and 2nd picture and think "Doesnt look to bad, whats wrong with it?" Then you see the 3rd picture............. :shock: oh i see!

A bit of T-cut though, will polish that right out haha :lol:

Haha, you'd definitely need to get a machine polisher on that :)

Just for the record, T-cut is the WORST product on the market, I would never, ever recommend using it.

i didnt think it was that bad :!: def repairable!!
i emailed himbefore it was on fleebay about bits but he said he wernt breaking it so i made an offer on the car but it was about 3g less than what hes got it up for!! :roll:

Steve-o":2k8cj7hk said:
engine and rear beam for disc conversion :)

p.s steve if i do get it u can have the rear axle etc if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.