Anti Facelift Twingo Alliance (AFTA)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to my local Renault dealer earlier in the week and they told me they hadn't had a single enquiry about the facelift 133 so they aren't planning to get one in as I was interested to see if it looks as ugly in the metal as it does in the photo's i've seen.

Here is one of the roadtesters quotes taken from the review of the Twingo 133 Vs the swift sport that was in 5-11 Sept edition of Auto Express.
" The Twingo is a missed opportunity for Renault. The second-generation car didn't have the character of the original, and this facelift hasn't moved the Renaultsport version on far enough to keep it at the top of the tree"

Bumping an old thread here and don't know if it's been said but i have come to the conclusion that for the Facelift they mated the front end of the original RS with a Nissan Juke... and they mated the back end of the original with a front end of the new Mercedes e350

2011-mercedes-benz-e-class-e350-e550-cabriolet-first-drive-review.jpg

It's been a while and I still can't make my self like the facelift. It just looks too Peugeot to me.
Wish I could like it, but I really don't.
Just needed to type that.
Defeated.

i like the facelift and it will grow on most too, remember when the clio 200 came out and everyone hated it, now it makes the 197 look dated to most.

Initially I'd have added my name to the list in this thread but it's really grown on me too I like it. Looks good in white!