Any cider drinkers?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham

Reaction score
You cannot call yourself a cider drinker until you've tried pro'er Somerset Scrumpy :D

This stuff is just lush, cloudy, sweet and just like apple/pear juice!!

4l for £6.60, safe to say I always have a container of the stuff in the fridge!!

You can't call yourself a cider drinker until you have drank Cornish rattler. Drink ten pints and see if you cam still stand let alone do anything else.

toni_133":38qu2sz3 said:
Aspall is lovely, i drink it when i got to see my brother at his uni in falmouth, also rattle cider is extra good.

Gotta be the organic one though! Although I also like the dry

I meant to try this last night, but it ended up being red bull and bud shandy :lol:

Omnoms, Cornish Rattler is rather schlurp-tastic!! Another casual fav of mine is Thatcher's Gold, argh, that is heavenly!!

Never tried this Aspall stuff, is this only local to the region or do Tesco's stock it?

Only cider i have is koppaberg mixed fruits and strawberry and lime, lush!

Sharpy":35b8bpt6 said:
Only cider i have is koppaberg mixed fruits and strawberry and lime, lush!

Man up!! That's not cider, that is just sugar syrup..., though I am partial to the odd elderflower and lime on a hot summers day. The rest, after 2, you just feels sssooo sick and your teeth feel like they are rotting with every sip hahaha!!

gsidave":2wl3h9zk said:
You can't call yourself a cider drinker until you have drank Cornish rattler. Drink ten pints and see if you cam still stand let alone do anything else.

a mate brought me back a case of ratter afew years back and it was lovely!!

Like i say not a cider drinker, just like koppaberg for the flavour really ha

mmmmmmmmmmmmm :p well if oyu can get hold of it try black rat :p may bring out the vilonce in you !

I quite like brothers cider (toffee apple is nice on a hot day). I still have the odd Magners now and then too.