Any Planned?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSLee

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are anyml meets planned for the near future?
London/Surrey area?

Or even a club stand at a show etc?
:D

The twingo133.net has a joint stand at the French car show :)
Not sure about any others though

Joint with who?

Its the old dears birthday on the saturday, so may make the sunday,but will have to see (havent even brought a ticket yet lol)

What about local meets? 1st Thursday of the month etc?

I'd be interested in fcs myself but a trek from Nottingham just for the day as I have a gig to play on Saturday night.

We cant make this weekend bud, we are off viewing houses.
Shall we make a proper date for july like you said?
Im on ClioSport aswell, i can see if any of those lads are up for a gathering?

what about thursday the 26th of august ???? gives us time to get more interest and sort out a location ? im based in warwickshire but i dont mind traveling :)

Yeah could do Sam. I'm just impatient and wanna meet some other twingos lol

Fair old drive for you though?!

just depends on where it is tbh and i will be in my ly facelift twingo not my gordini :) have a look for the 133facebook page theres more activity on there then the forum now

I can't do the 26th of August:( I fly out the country for 4 months that day. Last weekend of July?

Won't get my twingo until tomorrow :( But I'm up for going next month to ace cafe! If there are any meets south of brummie land I'm in!

Yeah that sounds a great idea Sam, there is some beautiful scenery in Wales, will make for some great photos!

French night at the Ace cafe was good, lots of 182's, V6's R5 GTT's 205 GTI's etc
Im in spain next month for my 30th so i wont make it, but if any of you guys can, i recommend it! 3rd monday of each month.