Anyone have a Spare £50k?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice but seems WAY overpriced imo :shock:

(but im not complaining if its pushing the prices up) :mrgreen:

Its really nice but 50K!!!!!! I would at least want the steering wheel to be on the correct side of the car for that price :lol:

Leanne":1bluj1q0 said:
Its really nice but 50K!!!!!! I would at least want the steering wheel to be on the correct side of the car for that price :lol:

not an option :roll: plus it makes it better for most tracks ;) not that that will be seeing much track action :lol:

Very nice looking! If only i had a father who was a millionaire and i would have a garage/museum full of cars like this!

Turbo 1s command the extortionate price they are usually sold for £35-50k depending on condition, the more common turbo 2's sell for around 15-30k depending on condition, beautiful cars that won't depreciate

You could probably buy a Clio V6 for the money and replicate the Turbo 1 for less...but it'd still be a Clio V6 and not a Turbo 1.

Would be damned cool though hahah

and clio v6s dont handle aswell as the turbo1/2's either

Prabmire":c82r03rh said:
and clio v6s dont handle aswell as the turbo1/2's either

+1
altho once the rain starts to fall they both seem to be magnetized to tree's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.