Anyone ride a 125cc motorbike?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 980

Reaction score
I'm buying my dads kawasaki gpx400 off him later this year as it's only on 9000 miles and it's a beast.

In the meantime I'm thinking of doing by cbt and getting a 125cc. Looking for opinions of anyone who has owned a 125cc such as a cbr125, cbf135, ybf125. I'm old enough to do the full bike test now but I want to gain a bit more experience first.

What you wanting opinions on? Cost? Reliability? Blah blah blah

I used to have a honda ses125 dylan then had a cbr125 but now got a 600 so might be able to help :lol: my dad also currently owns a cbf125.

I'm just wondering which bike to go with! Have you had a go on your dads cbf125? Which do you prefer out of the two? there's a really nice cbf near by I'm going to go look at this week

No I haven't had a go on it. The cbr and cbf are pretty much the same just look different iirc. I'd go for a cbf if its only temporary as at a guess it will be cheaper to buy and insure. Best bet is go view the one this week and sit on it and see how it feels. Ride the cbf sensibly and you can get around 118mpg.