At Power - ITB kit for Twingo 133.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orb , the Cams youve been waiting for might be a good addition with the ITB's get some decent power increase too . Have you any idea yet when they will be available?

still no work from Catcams when they'll be sold, most likely they'll be sold through ktec as they have the rights to Renault models. will send email again, been sending one every month :(

Any interested people ? At power have agreed a group buy for these if enough people are interested , also means they can put forward the development plan to the directors so I can then get them made. I understand people want to see them first but at least some interest will give them more confidence. So just list your names below. Any of you off other twingo sites In other country's by all means see if anyone's interested as they ship overseas etc , you would just need a company to set the ITb's up correctly. Anymore info just ask.

1. Ollie133cup

orbital":ouy0lxwj said:
still no work from Catcams when they'll be sold, most likely they'll be sold through ktec as they have the rights to Renault models. will send email again, been sending one every month :(

Any word from Cat cams yet Orb?

nope, but i believe KamRacing did say there not quite ready to mass ship them out yet. Maybe Kam could do a little digging for us :)
think i might CAD mayself an adaptor bracket to mount JMS inlet manifold to inlet head on k4m :) need to buy to inlet manifold gaskets when i get the chance

i think inlet spacing is too different. you would have to make the bracket either very thick to have a smooth transition (leaving no space for the trumpets) - or have it short and quite angled which is kind of working against the concept :)

Anybody actually interested at all ? So much talk but no actual yay or nay.

The more interest the cheaper the kit will be.

i think your modding pace is too fast for everyone. hehe
another weight to add to the momentum would be getting a tuner backing or seeing how many EU twingo members from the other sites would be interested.

Fred, could be right, im guessing if the plate was thick it could handle the weight better, insted of being like a halfords alloy spacer it could be more like a centric-hub spacer :)

think come payday i'll pick them up, scan them into a 3d program. just main worry for me would be the fuel injection position

Ollie133cup":3pbhc7rn said:
Anybody actually interested at all ? So much talk but no actual yay or nay.

The more interest the cheaper the kit will be.

It would be a lovely thing to have but I don't think I can justify it to myself, that it's £1700 I can put away for Godzilla to Burn...

i could be tempted, especialy if cams and exhaust manifold with sports cat is avaliable to get the best out of the ITB's

singlespeed":xk7zs8p4 said:
i could be tempted, especialy if cams and exhaust manifold with sports cat is avaliable to get the best out of the ITB's

will ask pro-speed if they could just recreate the exhaust manifold bit as mines broke into stages. i know they've turned down a few twingo jobs but would see them having a problem making the exit header part. from there people could choose to have a 4-1 or 4-2-1 system. but will ask in the new year when cams hopefully be out.

have you also tried Jenvey?

Yeh keep trying them as they are my first choice but aren't taking to much interest in me at the moment lol still I'll persevere and I will get a response .

Last response from Jenvey was basically 'No' as there isn't enough interest or people wanting throttles on a Twingo. As I am experienceing now lol I u dear stand where the company's are coming from but seriously if they make a kit available then people will buy the readily available kit.

Just flicking through this and if the price was right and subject to me having enough I'd do it!

But at the current time I can't even do a RS exhaust :(

At power have offered to do a group buy of 5+ kits a big discount on the kits . But i have yet to get a actual price youd be looking at ~£1500 for the kit . Again spec to be fully agree yet. But to get this going again as they are worried they would be losing far too much money if they couldnt sell the kits after development.

If this doesnt happen then i shall be having the kit developed as a one off. So heres your oppurtunity guys. There kits are amazing quality.

1. Ollie

Ollie. Is there any specs firmed up yet for the ECU?

With the cams on the way and manifold system from Ktec, a standalone ECU may be ideal, even if it happens to come with ITB's :roll: :lol:

Probably in :)