Awesome build threads wanted for PFC!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PFCmag

Reaction score
Awesome build threads wanted for PFC!

PFC is looking for awesome builds! So if you're doing an engine swap, creating a full-on track car, or are just making some tasty upgrades to your ride, then we want to see!

It doesn't matter if your car's in bits, as long as we have something interesting to show our readers. Send high-res pics, together with your name, age and hometown, plus a brief description of your plans, and if we like it, we'll print it. Simple as! Email me at [email protected]

Jillian

Im sure he can supply the pictures like i did for the clubs write up a while back.

Ahahah, i haven´t read the first post yet but just the title already makes me happy :)

Well yeah, if necessary I can supply some pictures, and the car will be upgraded again in the next weeks for its final stage before swap ...

Definitely a feature on Yotah, that would be a good article for PFC IMO :)

Fo sho it should be Yotah!

I love his videos, especially the one where he passes the Porsche and GT-R, you can kinda tell they're trying to floor it with the Twingo homing in on their asses :lol:

We need owners to supply the information as we are on over 100 forums and don't have the time to go through everyone's project thread, due to the majority of us doing "day jobs" and working on this in our spare time.

Doesn't matter where the car is based, if the photos and the car is worthy of being in print, then it'll be in print :)

Jillian