BeHa's Silver Full Fat with Cup RS133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeHa

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Mateusz and this is my car :)
I bought it in december 2013 as used car, in standard factory spec full fat with cup, with RS mats, RS gearknob and handbrake cover, bt radio, cruise control and automatic climacontrol, and I add some modification.

1. Installed front camera on windshield from my old car.
2. I bought Osram Nightbrakers+ for headlights.
3. I bought RS spoiler from kawka - this is his first spoiler ever made for RS, I told him about this forum :)
4. Added led lights under the dash and seats and connected it to light in the trunk. Color is orange.
5. Installed Team Heko wind deflectors and RS footrest.
6. Changed front bumper and fog covers after strange situation: my mechanic hit cat after change my lower arms with ball joints - all recorded on camera. New bumper, fog covers , one fog light and some other stuff costed him about 1200 Euro in Renault dealership where car was repaired. After car was repaired I puted vinyl cover on rear bumper where license plate is.
7. Add RS badge on the front bummper
8. Installed 2 more lighter socket, one in glovebox and one in trunk. I was ussing second for my little car fridge on my holliday.
9. I bought second cam, now i have 2, first on the front windshield and second on the rear.
10. Installed the RS Monitor :)
edit 02.01.2015
11. Sport air filter BMC.
12. Passenger side sun visor with mirror.
13. Trimmed with red thread cover on speedometer.
14. Roof bars Mont Blanc with Cruz mount for snowboard.
15. Under engine plastic cover.
16. MAK XLR 16" with conti winter contact 195/45/16 :)

20140419_130355.jpg

0J5yL51X-xYvzqRSKUieyOH8z2wehhWinv2VJVfuTOs=w664-h498-no

7_sDBJ1Swbjl42Rg5bjw7LTbuR8Xzy_-cfTc8ZTpt4k=w664-h498-no

20140706_120424.jpg

20140816_112726.jpg

Twingo%2B3.jpg

Nice motor like the idea of the led's inside.... Any pics of what it looks like at night?

I was mounting all in my house and in car only connect to other section by sockets. It was easy to do. Only problem that I had was sliding seats. You must add some more wire. This is very simple diagram how I done it.

Attachments

• Renault-Twingo-RS scheme led.jpg
    Renault-Twingo-RS scheme led.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 410
Looks really good does it come as a kit or did you make it up out of separate items?

I bought everything separately and soldered it myself. All smd led stripes are mounted on velcro stripes wchich are easy to remove. In the trunk I have a dimmer which allows you to change the brightness of the all leds or turn it off.

Nice, another T133 in Poland :)
What year is it? I'm guessing 2011+?
I was also thinking about white led lighting in footwell, but orange looks good too... hm.

Also: poor cat.

PS: Zapraszam Cię na https://renault-sport.pl/ :)