Bilstein B14 Info Please

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maggi112":3gio69s3 said:
They don't. They were made especially for this conversion.
and so that explain because bilstein doesn't have NOW b14 kit for twingo 133.... the don't have these adapters -.-"

so where to buy the adaptator?

and what about the handling on bielsten ?

mazmaz":1q0h7w6j said:
so where to buy the adaptator?

and what about the handling on bielsten ?
I think he build the adaptor himself..

Handeling on Bilstein?

As far as I know, it's one of the best aftermarket suspension you can get. You can see that by the price.

I wanted Bilstein on my Wind and I could get a discount because a friend of my dad who works for Mayer Belgium and is an official importer for Bilstein but back then, having no official Bilstein for the Twingo RS chassis I went for Weitec.

Really don't understand why Bilstein doesn't make a kit that would also fit RS133, if it's only a matter of adaptor :( When I talked with our Bilstein importers they said you would have to make your own adaptor, but I just wouldn't feel good driving around with home made adaptor, because suspension is one of the most important parts of the car - my opinion at least. Hopefully it'll be out soon, I'm guessing many RS users will buy it, it's such a shame it isn't out just yet. Any rumors?

Could do with the Adapter being properly machined and then welded to the strut tbh...
That said, I know I'd be happy with buying Bilstein!

Unfortunately with the 133s being so rare there's no money for Bilstein to develop them.

Shame as I'd have a set in a heartbeat.

Erm the adaptor was only for the antiroll bar. Yotah bought a rear anti roll bar which came with an adaptor which he modified to make it easier to fit to the strut. Might even be able to find just that part...

maggi112":cjxuugpr said:
Erm the adaptor was only for the antiroll bar. Yotah bought a rear anti roll bar which came with an adaptor which he modified to make it easier to fit to the strut. Might even be able to find just that part...

Would be better if Bilstein could put everything in the box required to fit the stuff on a 133?

N0ddie":1e72337b said:
maggi112":1e72337b said:

Would be better if Bilstein could put everything in the box required to fit the stuff on a 133?

+ 1

Dimitris85":2xu0hi3f said:

The shop is really expensive :?

This is my favorit kit :eek: :D

TMR200

on request
Notes:
2.0 16V RS engine conversion, 210 HP
lightweight flywheel (3.9 kg)
6-speed close ratio gearbox
limited slip differential
modified air intake system
uprated free flow exhaust system with sport catalyst
modified ECU & Engine software recalibration
ride-height adjustable sport suspension-kit
30mm enlarged front & rear axle track width
modified suspension geometry
4 piston brake calipers, 295/24mm discs
teflon/stainless steel brake lines
sport compound brake pads front & rear

I would also take the bilstein.

Which part are we talking about (regarding what Yotah did) exactly? Is it possible to buy it separately? Hopefully K Tec will sort it out one day, put together an offer that would include the extra adapter etc. or something.

So if I understand correct, all you need to buy is the extra adapter which already exists somewhere - where?

Cheers!

The adapter is posted on the first page by rovico, but I believe that madeno and the bilstein would have something like that ,once they have now available for the twingo133 the B14!

I have seen Rovico's adapter, but his is custom made. What I wanted to say is - is it possible to track down the part Tony obviously used for his stabilizer, so that others could buy it too. I already tried talking to Madeno, but they just won't respond. I wanted to ask them whether they sell the part separately - no response :(

I belive that we have to search about the coilovers of the clio II rs, the 172,172 cup and 182 have a diferent choice from 182 cup. I've heard that our twingo can take one of these choices, I think the 182 cup! Besides of that the ast coilover for twingo rs has the same part number with clio II rs 182 :)