Bilstein B14 Info Please

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had B14's on my ph2 clio 172, and they were out of this world! gave the car the same levels of grip as a clio 200, although the 200 was better suited to uk roads!

singlespeed":2fzpdcn1 said:
Orb fitted the Whiteline ARB recently, so it does go on the 133. Not sure how he is getting on with the handling.[/quote]

From speaking to him at Knockhill for PFCs mini show, "it's great in the dry. Car handles like it's on rails but in the wet it can be a little....tailhappy"

also if the road is not flat

on rally sometime they do totaly opposite modification by cutting the rear bar

There was a slight mess up with the drawings for the new 182 cup suspension so there is going to be a new prototype that we'll be testing for Bilstein.. Should be possible to do a test on a 133 also if anyone is local to us and is willing to donate some time.

Did anyone ever volunteer to test fit those B14 at Kam Racing? If only Slovenia wasn't as far as it is...

Yesterday I received a call from our local dealer that Bilstein B14 for the Twingo GT have been revamped and are available for the RS version now as well! :) I said he should check it and he answered he already did as the price has gone up quite a bit so they must have done something with them.

Before it becomes official can anyone else confirm it so that I won't be making false claims?

Cheers, just felt like everyone know something is going on in the coilovers department ;)

Matthias":28d1cjvk said:
Yesterday I received a call from our local dealer that Bilstein B14 for the Twingo GT have been revamped and are available for the RS version now as well! :) I said he should check it and he answered he already did as the price has gone up quite a bit so they must have done something with them.

Before it becomes official can anyone else confirm it so that I won't be making false claims?

Cheers, just felt like everyone know something is going on in the coilovers department ;)

if the B14 set is out for the RS why is it not in the official catalogue then :eek: ?

https://web1.carparts-cat.com/default.aspx?14=4&30=93&31=5611&10=CB8998C6A3C743CBA4ADAE478C46E7DE018004&12=102

That was bothering me as well so I asked my local dealer about it. He said they are not really up-to-date with that online catalogue and sometimes it takes them more than half a year before they update it. He also sent me a picture he got straight from Germany and it looks different than the one for Twingo GT. I couldn't help but to notice that it wrote "B14 Twingo RS 2013 update" on the bottom right corner of the picture so it must mean something. On the other hand, how can it fit all the Twingos now (sidenote: didn't ask whether it's for all Twingos, but has the same number as it did before)? The price is 899,99€, at least at my local dealer. Will ask around about it, some shops are already claiming it will fit and prices seem pretty much comparable with what my dealer told me. Perhaps you could ask them:

https://www.apex-performance.ch/en/824-bilstein-b14-pss-renault-twingo-cn0-incl-rs-0307-.html

The thing is I bought BC racing coilovers, but never bothered fitting them as I would need some sort of homologation. Well if these fit, I'll sell the BC's and get these instead.

Let's keep this talk alive and find out whether these fit once and for all :lol:

Twingo RS Madeno Racing Suspension technology

Bilstein B14 PSS suspension kit, Stage I € 789.00
Bilstein B14 PSS suspension kit, Stage II € 1079.00
Bilstein B14 PSS suspension kit, Stage III € 1369.00

Assembly costs

€ 390.00

Setup, wheel geometry & alignment

€ 130.00

Description:
Stage I : designed for superb allround capabilities
Stage II : designed for sporty fast road & allround use
Stage III : designed for clubsport & hardened trackday use

Stage II & III suspension kits are equipped with custom optimised and revalved shocks-setup by Madeno Racing

Notes:
fully ride height adjustable suspension-kit with
monotube upside down front coil-over shocks.
anodised aluminium alloy spring plates
lowering front axle 15-45mm
lowering rear axle 25-45mm

And a little side note concerning Madeno Racing.

When I had my Twingo remapped, there was a guy who had his 197 remapped with group-n cams by Madeno. He had his clio on the rollers at Tovami a few weeks earlier, made 170 something hp. After he had the cams fitted and remapped at Madeno they told him he went from 170 hp to 190 hp at the wheels, he even had the graph. Just to confirm the power increase he went on the rollers again at Tovami and it made (don't know the exact figure) roughly the same power as a few weeks before. So I would stay vigilant dealing with them.

Thanks for the heads up, but I was never gonna deal with them anyway in fact the B14 kit they are talking about in that post is in fact the B14 kit for the Twingo GT tailor made to fit the RS version so that must be either old info or it doesn't belong in this discussion - they mailed me the info and were not too kind either. I got the info about the RS ones from my local dealer, but wanted to make an independent investigation just to be sure. Hmm, let's keep searching :)