Bilstein B14 Info Please

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rovico

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to know if anyone here has mounted a coilover Bilstein B14 PSS in its Twingo 133.

In Spain it costs 690€ and I'm thinking of buying (the bc racing is 1000 €).

Someone has assembled the Bilstein PSS?

47-172586-500x500.jpg

I think you are unable to get Bilstein Coilovers for Twingo RS 133, at least that's what they told me ;)

I don't think there are Bilsteins for the Twingo yet.

Cause I wanted Bilsteins coilovers for my car as well (and its the same as the Twingo) and they told me it does not exist.

Well all be damned, they must have updated their list recently because they even mention the 1.2 turbo and the diesels..

When I looked it only had the Clio 172

Rovico":1pcwsag1 said:
hello,
in-catalog of bilstein pss b14 appear to Twingo RS 133 ...
out with the reference: 47-172586

https://www.bilstein.de/fileadmin/user_upload/downloads/kataloge/1061-1-bilstein_fahrwerkfolder_gb_150dpi.pdf

I would question them on this to be honest...
It's listing the same part number for all Twingo Mk 2s and we already know the Twingo RS and GT have completely different suspension mountings :?

Ask them to provide you with mounting bolt distance (from top and bottom hole) on the struts.
Should allow you to decide if it's right.

So does that mean it's possible to fit coilovers for a clio 1*2 to the 133 with an adaptor? I've got lost at which kit this was and am tooooo lazy to go looking back.

If so, that opens up the possibilities and makes things much cheaper.

A how to would always be appreciated :lol:

MovingShadow":2yy9hz32 said:
GhostZ":2yy9hz32 said:
so you have to make that adapter yourself or does it come with the B14 coilover package ?
Same question? How did you get/make the adapter?
interesting..... the last week i contacted the italian importator for Bilstein and he said me tha Bilstein doesn't sell coilvers for twingo 133 -.-"

but i don't understand if these adaptor comes with the b14 kit.....