Brake Pads ?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostZ

Reaction score
So i was wondering can you get brake pads that give way less brake dust but still preform at the same level of a good quality brake pads , anyone expierience with some brands ?

GhostZ":3nzgdamc said:
So i was wondering can you get brake pads that give way less brake dust but still preform at the same level of a good quality brake pads , anyone expierience with some brands ?

PFC have a cover on brakes in this months edition I believe! Not sure if it's in there my local WHSmith seems to be 1 week behind :(

I would personally advise against green stuff before its suggested (as they advertise it for that purpose)

What's wrong with standard and trying to adjust your driving a tad?

Pads with some bite will always dust, either from the pad being worn, or the disc being worn.

Ones which don't dust tend to be more suited to a trip to the shops mobile than an RS ;)

singlespeed":p9qxw8b9 said:
Pads with some bite will always dust, either from the pad being worn, or the disc being worn.

Ones which don't dust tend to be more suited to a trip to the shops mobile than an RS ;)

thanks for the info ;)

i have to disagree... my first set of greenstuff lasted 2 years including 2 seasons of slalom driving (won the local cup 2 times), a trip to the nürburgring and lots of fast road driving.

Mine didnt act any different to standard on my old car, cost more. I didn't experience them breaking up or warping but so many experiences online of that I'd rather steer clear