• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brand New Twingo 133 and Gordini 133 Renault Main Dealer

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybee Motors

Reaction score
Jaybee motors in a UK Based Renault Main Dealer based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.

Should you wish for pricing or finance package options please either send me an e-mail or give me a call. We wont be beaten on price or customer service. Also currently holding the VAT incease so you wont have to pay 20% more in January for any order place before 25th December 2010.

[email protected]
01295 227105

Also have to say the guys there are brilliant.
I was with nick corne. Gave me a fantastic deal, amazi g service too :) great bunch of guys

Welcome Jaybee Motors.

I bought my Twingo from Jaybee and the whole experience was quick and exactly what I wanted. I got the deal I wanted, the car I wanted, the spec I wanted and all within the timeframe I specified - They got it all arranged for me by the date I mentioned and not had any problems since.

The only bad thing was driving almost 2 hours to get the car! Hopefully this weekend it'll be going back to it's home - Oxford (for the meet).

Jaybee Motors":ztbvhouh said:
Jaybee motors in a UK Based Renault Main Dealer based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.

Should you wish for pricing or finance package options please either send me an e-mail or give me a call. We wont be beaten on price or customer service. Also currently holding the VAT incease so you wont have to pay 20% more in January for any order place before 25th December 2010.

[email protected]
01295 227105
U have email : )

Status
Not open for further replies.