british truck racing association at brands hatch

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURBO

Reaction score
iv been at brands hatch all day watching the truck racing!! :mrgreen:
im there nxt weekend for the btcc but couldnt wait any longer so thought id go and check out the trucks today :roll:

they are nuts!!!
it was a great day with some good racing and lots of action :mrgreen: one of them even managed to roll :shock: (the driver is ok)!
plus all the other on track action was good and the pits are open for anyone to wonder round and i had a few good chats with some drivers/workers

would recommend this to anyone
il get some pics up asap

Did you get pics of the roll?!? FAIL if you didn't that's the whole point of watching live, so you can see the crashes!!! :lol:

Hopefully the racing will come to Donington........

yea got the roll!!
apparently he is/was a mechanic for another team that fancied a go at driving so got himself a truck, it was his first race!!

think the european trucks are racing at donny nxt?

iv been looking into ford legends for a while but sort of gave up on it but after sunday i want one again very very badly!!!!!unfortunatly my gf has threatend me with more than death if one appears on my trailer!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

looks an awesome day mate, id love a go in a racing truck, would be mint!!

Those pickups are cool as ****! What engine's in them?

The legends are cool too, seen them up at Knockhill before, Yamaha engine I think.

most of the trucks were running straight 6 diesels turbo's

think the euro trucks might run v8's??

the legends all run the same 1300cc yamaha lumps