Can't get the handbrake cover/handle off

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gius97

Reaction score
Hi, I've tried to pull it off as hard as I could, even with my brother, but it didn't worked. Any suggestions?

I got mine off, it was heavily glued so I just got a palet knife up the sides and pried it off and eventually did come off, did punch myself trying to do it so good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ken":1ts5u49a said:
I got mine off, it was heavily glued so I just got a palet knife up the sides and pried it off and eventually did come off, did punch myself trying to do it so good luck!

Thanks mate! I'm gonna try this out

Gius97":3rx4dn8j said:
Ken":3rx4dn8j said:

I can't remember if their was any clips or not but I've broke 100s on the twingo usually they stick back down snugly anyways so just be aware!

Ken":2u8hptcg said:
Gius97":2u8hptcg said:
Ken":2u8hptcg said:

I can't remember if their was any clips or not but I've broke 100s on the twingo usually they stick back down snugly anyways so just be aware!

Do you have a picture of how you did it? Or if you can explain me the process. I don't know what to do :(

UPDATE: guys, if you want the Renault Sport handbrake cover you don't have to remove the original one!