Central ArmRest

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a look on the armster website they do them for quite a few cars.

Twingo RS QichShift andArmrest and Taburet for legs .. and one blanket ;) and it will be like in fast moving living room :)

Arm rests in a Twingo...
I think Oizo has it covered but he forgot to mention slippers and a foot stool :lol:

Get a grip :roll:

Foot stool is covered by "tabure" .. dont know or is intern. french word for that :D hah

But sleepers ..that also good idea ;) ..living room must be clean ;)

where do you keep you right arm while driving for a long time on motorway? Im sure many put it on the frame of the door, so i dont see a problem why not to have something for a left arm as well :roll:

I drive with me knees on the motorway, only when it's not very busy ovcourse, almost fell asleep doing it once on a long journey as I was so laid back and it was late.. Shit me up, never again!

TripleJay":3rellrtr said:
So, one of the few things i really do miss in RS is central arm rest. Today lurking on the internet i found that there is original Renault accessorie - central arm rest for Twingo II.
7711419669.jpg

But I couldnt find any Twingo (including RS) that would have it fitted. Any information on that?
The part numbers i found relating to this are: 7711419669, 7711419671. Might be worth a try, what do you think?

I've just ordered one from Germany, hoping that it should also fit in a Wind.

I'll let you know when it arrives.

i don't like oem one because it don't have any compartment and it's expensive too, maybe can find good aftermarket one

HigtonA":2o1033jh said:
I wonder if Karl can find anything.... :)

He should be able to, under 7711419669

Now, the dealer I ordered from needs an international transfer of funds prior to dispatch. I guessed that this would cost me a tidy sum with the bank. :(

I received the order confirmation (in German) this morning, and as I scanned through it, it showed that they took paypal. Result! Funds transferred in Euros without my UK bank charges, and in the message box I added my order number and what the goods were.

I'll let you know as things progress....

Just before I left work, I received a bill, and their bank details. I replied in bad German that I had paid by paypal, and will see what I get back from them tomorrow......

Araf":2abqvy8q said:
Just before I left work, I received a bill, and their bank details. I replied in bad German that I had paid by paypal, and will see what I get back from them tomorrow......

Just to update you all, I have heard nothing since. Either they have found my money, and are dispatching the armrest, or the website was owned by a scammer and I'm €90 poorer. :(

Araf":11czdemw said:
Araf":11czdemw said:

Just to update you all, I have heard nothing since. Either they have found my money, and are dispatching the armrest, or the website was owned by a scammer and I'm €90 poorer. :(

You should get that back if you paid through PayPal.