I got it installed
Pretty easy as described in this topic. Make sure to follow the Renault instructions. I tried to cut out the least carpet as possible which was a bit of a hassle, but everything fits very nicely. Also, the supplier delivered the armrest with the wrong screws. Luckily I still had some, need 4mm screws in the front and 3.5mm in the rear. All in all it took me about 1.5 hours.
Tricky parts: getting the front mount on requires it to partly fit under the handbrake assembly, which is a bit tricky. With a screwdriver I was able to bend the metal parts of the handbrake assembly, fitted the mount and bended the metal parts back with the screwdriver and hammer. Also, my 10mm didn't fit as the metal the washer is attached to is quite long, but was able to do it using the 10mm socket and a flathead screwdriver to turn it.
Pic here: https://ibb.co/jCzEGo
Will still look for some protective material for the seatbelt holders as I think it'll scratch the armrest badly sooner or later.