Central ArmRest

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TripleJay":2lxvxodc said:
---

Araf: is there a storage place in it or is it solid?

No storage, but it is hollow. I think they missed a trick there. Maybe I'll have to adapt it at a later date.

shimmy":12qpvviy said:
Does it not interfere with using the handbreak???

Yes, that's why it flips up, for when you are using the handbrake a lot. However, on previous cars, I adapted my hand brake operation technique, and left the arm rest down.

How did you pay for yours.
I keep asking them to send me payment details and they just keep saying paypal????
I'm confused.

PayPal is an online payment method! Sign up, it's free, it connects with your bank and you can send money anywhere from your bank via PayPal

shimmy":2ou001jh said:
I keep asking them to send me payment details and they just keep saying paypal????
I'm confused.

If you want their bank details, then I have lifted this from their site.
We have some serious problems when sending e-mails
so that they are blocked by the recipient server. If you have not provided any telephone number we can not Contact. here for info our bank details. Note: Transfer as subject always LZ set in advance so we can assign the payment (eg LZ8888) Bank: Lüdemann & Zankel AG Kreissparkasse Südholstein Bank code: 23.05103 million account number: 25,035,666 Amtsgericht Kiel HRB 4876No Tax number: 112 930 456 VAT ID No.: DE222276694 CEO: Sibylle and Hans-Werner Hauth, George Stump, Jörn Lüdemann Chairman: Bodo Zankel

I used paypay. You have to send the money as a gift, which means you also pay the paypal charges of €2.10 Their account is [email protected]

That's how I did it, and they found the money fine. :)

Sorry, amended....

shimmy":1e2547dz said:
I'm confused.

If you want their bank details, then I have lifted this from their site.
We have some serious problems when sending e-mails so that they are blocked by the recipient server. If you have not provided any telephone number we can not contact you.
Here for info our bank details. Note: Transfer as subject always LZ set in advance so we can assign the payment (eg LZ8888)
Bank: Lüdemann & Zankel AG Kreissparkasse Südholstein
Bank code: 23051030
Account number: 25035666
Amtsgericht Kiel HRB 4876
Tax number: 112 930 456
VAT No.: DE222276694

I used paypay. You have to send the money as a gift, which means you also pay the paypal charges of €2.10 Their account is [email protected]

That's how I did it, and they found the money fine. :)

Just stumbled across this thread after I've just posted a new thread about an armrest :roll:

Has anyone fitted this armrest in a twingo rs yet? I'm just wondering if it will fit, what with the seats sliding forward and tilting I wonder if will be in the way?

markhardy":228uhv8j said:
Just stumbled across this thread after I've just posted a new thread about an armrest :roll:

Has anyone fitted this armrest in a twingo rs yet? I'm just wondering if it will fit, what with the seats sliding forward and tilting I wonder if will be in the way?
The Wind seats are more plush and lower, so if it isn't a problem in a Wind, I can't see you having a problem in a Twingo.

Araf":2j9xjomb said:
The Wind seats are more plush and lower, so if it isn't a problem in a Wind, I can't see you having a problem in a Twingo.

If you don't mind could you measure the arm rest at the widest point on top please, just so i can fold my front seats forward and measure the gap to ensure the seats won't catch.

I've just popped outside for you. No more than 100mm. The widest points of the armrest are right at the front, and at the rear hinge. The actual widest point of the unit is where it beets the floor, but it is made for a Twingo, so I can't see a problem there at all.

Mark could you let me know how it goes please. Always been interested in getting one but never had the guts too try it