Cheapest wheels whilsts getting a refurb

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elniniol999

Reaction score
Well winter has taken its toll on my wheels... some mega kerbing after slides!

i saw on another post that megane mk1 steelies would fit... what else would? i cant be bothered of the hassle of using the spare and taking 1 wheel in at a time for a refurb!

unless someone wants to lend or hire me a set of steelies? :D

one option to save a recurance would be fit winter tyres on a set of rims. have a word with your local dealer as they may have a set of 15” steels after an alloy upgrade.

Having seen some diamond turned BMW M3 wheels that had been repaired, where the quality of finish was actualy better than the original (not a cheap job though). I have just had a look on the company website and they offer an exchange service to keep you mobile.

https://www.pristinealloywheels.co.uk/exchange-programme.html

Chances are theres an agent near you as we have one in Aberdeen and another in Forres

I've currently got a Mk 1 Clio 16v Turbine on the front of my 133 as I'm having the RS wheel refurbed. 15 inch just fits snuggly over the brake calipers. Think they are different offset because they stick out wider than the RS alloys.