Cleaning this weekend....

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
..... Will it happen?

Right been using the car to get to and from work this week due to the ice and stupidly cold weather so the car is a little bit minging and dirty now and needs a good clean. My question in though will the weather be ok ?

I sure hope so.

You know we will have to defrost the hose again , I sure hope mines ok and the weather holds

Hope it's nice! Poor twingo really needs a wash and the inside is like a tip :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt":3n4yvk1c said:

Saw matts the other day outside its minging and for the inside he has his own rubbish storage under his drivers seat :?

Twingogeekeo":wow0z9pp said:
Matt":wow0z9pp said:

Saw matts the other day outside its minging and for the inside he has his own rubbish storage under his drivers seat :?
Lol yeah but not just under my seat, it's everywhere! :p

Somehow I got mine done yesterday, hose was still frozen, so I reverted to the watering can rinse and using double the concentration of Born to be Mild lol.

Weather is set to improve for this weekend... fingers crossed :)

Hah! Got a trip to see the Aged Parents over in Yorkshire tomorrow - 100+ miles each way on dirty winter motorways.

Maybe when I get back I should start a "Don't you wish your Girl/Boyfriend was as Filthy as my Car" thread :mrgreen:

I'll certainly be giving the missus Twingo a wash this weekend. It's not had a wash in 4 weeks now and it's doing my nut haha.

I'll be making sure it get's a thorough Snow Foam, wash and protection with some Dodo Red Mist. :)

It's a bit damp out on the road but it's not raining and it's not as cold so I'm off out in my shorts in about half an hour haha.

God everyones cleaned there's and mine has to wait till Sunday poor twingo and yes I did rub off someone who wrote this isn't just any dirt it's m n s dirt good one (y) she is being cleaned and getting a lot more tlc tomorrow