CLIO v6 Seats Chippenham £100

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callum-stirling

Reaction score
My friends asked me to sell these for him. Stupidly low price.

Need a bit of tlc but for this price you can't argue. These seats are seriously rare and were only found in the Clio V6

Looking for £100

a7y9a3ur.jpg

Yh really cheap, they are the same seat as the Clio sport seat but trimmed differently for the V6. They are so rare because everyone with a V6 went for the option recaros.

I've seen v6s with trendlines and sportsters but they were most definitely retrofitted. Most had the standard seat and very few had the I.D. Interior option
The leather was only available between April 2004 and October 2004. Renault don't actually note how many had the interior options (unless that's touch?)

upabe3ab.jpg

they do! certainly a little bit different from the norm lol, but they are just plain old clio 172/182 seats with white trim instead of the usual clio trim. take a look at clio 182 seats, they can be had on ebay for pretty cheap man!

yeah mate, the bolt spacing on a clio's floor pan is a little different from that on a twingo if my memory serves me correctly but it's easy to get around. all you'd need to do is get a set of aftermarket subframes for a twingo and then have some adapter plates welded from the clio rails onto the twingo seat subframe so that the seat will mount and bolt onto the subframe :)

i know that might sound daunting but it's not really, all you need to do is give the subframes to a welding shop alongside the clio seats and say you need some plates welded onto the rails so that you can bolt the seats onto the subframes. will cost you about 1 hours labour which will be about 35-40 £

Orr, I could weld it myself at work? :p or get a professional welder to help me out! Definately something to look into when I have the funding!

yeah man weld it yourself, it won't require anything fancy! grind of paint from the rail for a clean weld, bit of 6 mm mild steel plate mig weld it onto the rail and then just drill and bolt it into the subframe and you're sorted. if you do this, it means you can realistically stick any set into your twingo. i've got subaru impreza seats in mines, theres a boy on here with porsche 911 seats in his GT too