COLD !!!!!!!!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Its turning to the chilly side of the weather now woke up all the cars frosted over :eek: So i got the road bike out the shed and cycled to work :roll: Froze my asre off but i did see a thing that made me shivver and not from the cold some bloke was defrosting his headlights with a scrapper and hitting his car :lol: thats one way to try and put your headlight though what a plum.

Was -1 round my at about 6.30ish this morning. Bit of water on the windscreen and all clear.

Only funny thing was that I waxed the missus car on Saturday, including the sunroof. Interesting seeing frozen water beads from inside the car looking out the roof haha.

I have to admit, I don't think I could be doing with cycling. Bad enough walking to the train station. haha

its not bad once you get going as you warm up but at first its freezing im driving tomorrow gotta bring bits home Twingo133 show plates and clothing lol

-3 this morning driving to work... bbrrrrr. thank god for car heaters :D

Was -3 on the way to work today. For some reason i used the car :lol:

Real reason i got to bring bits home today and wont fit in my bag

I'll pass on working outside haha.

Car was frosted over this morning as well, was showing -2 in the missus car this morning.

Haha probably a wise move, you'll have frozen ya parts off if you cycled!! lol

At least once I'm dropped off I'm on a warm train, get to sit there for half an hour listening to some music. Then 20 minutes walking to the office. That's the cold bit across London Bridge haha.

iv just been out for a blast and its icey in places, been having fun sliding around!!looks like the snow could b n its way for the weekend

I got into the car this morning at quarter past 7 and it was reading -9. The temp didnt get above -7 on the way to work which is 40 minute drive.

-9!!! Boll*cks to that one haha.

It's pretty chilly here but warmed up to -1 although the forecast is for snow down my way. Will look forward to seeing how much there is when I wake up. Could end up being a morning where I take the bus to the station! lol