Couple of quick questions :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_McLav

Reaction score
Hi sorry im still getting to learn about the twingo.

Ive got the cup and she'll need oil shortly. Whats reccomended? Part or fully synthetic and would 5/40 or 10/40 work? Also what tool do i need to remove oil filter for services?

What tyre pressure do u guys run, garage who sold me car said 30 front 33 rear?

Also is the cat part or not part of manifold?

Thanks in advance and sorry about all the questions

Robert

Rob_McLav":3madarru said:
Hi sorry im still getting to learn about the twingo.

Ive got the cup and she'll need oil shortly. Whats reccomended? Part or fully synthetic and would 5/40 or 10/40 work? Also what tool do i need to remove oil filter for services?

What tyre pressure do u guys run, garage who sold me car said 30 front 33 rear?

Also is the cat part or not part of manifold?

Thanks in advance and sorry about all the questions

Robert

uuh normally the value's for tire pressure are on a sticker inside your door i do 2.4 bar Front 2.1 Rear for 195/40/17

i think it is 5w40 full synthetic , what tool im no mechanic sry hope someone else can answer that

i thaught the CAT is welded onto the manifold ....

Tyre pressures should be on the inside of the door I think drivers but not sure.

And the CAT is one piece with the manifold hence no one really bothering to decat until KTR bring out their mani ;)

Thanks. Is ktr t-tech racing i guess? Im dying for a full system but with the misses pregnant im saving for the wee one just now so ill have to wait till the exhaust dies

Rob_McLav":2qn5ei5c said:
Thanks. Is ktr t-tech racing i guess? Im dying for a full system but with the misses pregnant im saving for the wee one just now so ill have to wait till the exhaust dies

Correct k tech racing however there is a super sprint system many RS owners swear by on kam racing.

KTR have mixed review but let's try not to get into this discussion as it has popped up many times.

If money is tight look into a custom system ;)