Cup wheels refurbed

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltimateGreen

Reaction score
Getting my wheels refurbished on the 22/4/14 at Midlands Car Care.. I'm going for a different colour too which is going to be good to see when they are done :)

I'll post up some pics of them when they are done, should look good :mrgreen:

Had them done today, Anthracite.. quite like them :)

I was originally going to do them 'Candy Berry Blue' but I bottled it ! :lol:

IMG_1059_zps2d0db3fc.jpg

IMG_1061_zps6a7931d8.jpg

IMG_1056_zpsa6f51c79.jpg

IMG_1053_zpsdf0bf4c5.jpg

IMG_1052_zpsfc8a517e.jpg

IMG_1082_zpsb428b998.jpg

From some angle they look really light

IMG_1050_zps5c28496b.jpg

UltimateGreen":25s54sh2 said:

That was the other colour I would have guessed, I'd still have done it lol. I want a black car next just to have deep purple or candy berry blue wheels lol.

shuttup boys, everyone needs takata green wheels. EVERYONE!

looks good though man, i had to look really hard the paint finnish looked terrible i couldn't believe nobody had said anything yet then i realised it's the bloody reflection from your driveway that makes the finnish look attrocious. one of those nights man hahaha :(

you went with a good colour :) but going from a ridiculous focus RS, to a Twingo RS .... i genuinely thought you might go for something ridiculous like spice girl pink wheels. i wonder if that's actually a colour? :D

Friedchicken91":pi598qa4 said:
UltimateGreen":pi598qa4 said:

That was the other colour I would have guessed, I'd still have done it lol. I want a black car next just to have deep purple or candy berry blue wheels lol.

Yea I know what your saying, I just didn't want to go for it then regret it and have to pay the same to redo them! When i saw the blue in the flesh it didn't look like the pictures I had seen of it... Never say never though mate, I might still get some track wheels with some sticky rubber, so they can be ostentatious! :)

oscar":pi598qa4 said:
shuttup boys, everyone needs takata green wheels. EVERYONE!

looks good though man, i had to look really hard the paint finnish looked terrible i couldn't believe nobody had said anything yet then i realised it's the bloody reflection from your driveway that makes the finnish look attrocious. one of those nights man hahaha :(

you went with a good colour :) but going from a ridiculous focus RS, to a Twingo RS .... i genuinely thought you might go for something ridiculous like spice girl pink wheels. i wonder if that's actually a colour? :D

Haha, you crazy.. It probably doesn't help using my iPhone for pics! I'll get some with my SLR at some point :idea:

Yea I just didn't want to pay more money on it if they didn't look right, as I said above I will probably end up with a set of track wheels anyway which can be any colour!

The fact that I'm 30 next year, I don't want to be driving around looking like I've just passed my test and got hold of some bright blue wheel trims!! :lol:

Think you need 2 sets of track wheels and colour code them. Deep purple for wets and candy berry blue for dry slicks ;)

Friedchicken91":n3967r0c said:
Think you need 2 sets of track wheels and colour code them. Deep purple for wets and candy berry blue for dry slicks ;)

Bloody good idea ! :cool:

I love the standard cup wheels so much but you can't put certain rubber on because of scrubbing can you??

Anything over 205 will cause rubbing, they look great though dude you definitely need to get yourself a proper cup spoiler though