Dacia Duster

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karl":15xiy6h0 said:
waitey":15xiy6h0 said:
slim":15xiy6h0 said:
do you find the hard tail bike comfortable in the rough?

If you ride road bikes a lot you get use to a harsh ride :lol:

This is correct :lol:

But to be honest when going down hill on ruff ground i stand up and only sit down on flats or climbing hills. I looked into a full sus but dont need one as i go cross country and not down hill.
i find a full sus comfortable in any conditions really. worth the extra, and only weigh a little more too. could you not fit your bike in the back of the duster? there huge!

maggi112":17e08efb said:
If that's a month then you were bummed by insurance before :lol: I think you must mean year

My bad a year :lol:
slim":17e08efb said:
Karl":17e08efb said:
waitey":17e08efb said:
do you find the hard tail bike comfortable in the rough?

If you ride road bikes a lot you get use to a harsh ride :lol:

This is correct :lol:

But to be honest when going down hill on ruff ground i stand up and only sit down on flats or climbing hills. I looked into a full sus but dont need one as i go cross country and not down hill.
i find a full sus comfortable in any conditions really. worth the extra, and only weigh a little more too. could you not fit your bike in the back of the duster? there huge!

Think as i ride a road bike full suspension dont bother me.

what do you think to the new clio, in any model, rs,gt, dynamique... ?

Look nice but not driven one yet

Karl":1vfikq18 said:
DrDrew":1vfikq18 said:
Out of interest Karl, how does your Duster insurance compare to the 133?

£300 cheaper a year. When i did a confused.com from what i was paying on the Twingo.

Cheers.

Too soon you went for the Dacia.. :p

Renault Scenic XMOD:

renault-scenic-xmod-14_600x0w.jpg

Or the Renault Captur (holy shit, this looks actually a really cool car), didn't even knew this car existed. Never seen it :shock:

Renault-Captur.jpg

Im not keen on the captur and jut wanted a cheap car that will do the job. The Duster is perfect. Never know might own a track car one day. Just got a test to do so i can take it places ;)

DrDrew":2j3njg0t said:
MovingShadow":2j3njg0t said:
Or the Renault Captur (holy s**t, this looks actually a really cool car), didn't even knew this car existed. Never seen it :shock:

Captur looks cooler with a dark roof

https://www.twingo133.net/post140505.html
Looked over that topic.. I just noticed it now on the Renault website because I wanted to look at the Scenic XMOD.