Dieppe Renaultsport Factory Visit

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Not happening via 133.net but RUK are arranging this on there forum fought it might intrest some of you who are into Renaultsport.

Great news!!! If we can get together enough people, we'll get a visit to the Alpine Renaultsport factory at Dieppe just for us on Wednesday 25th May. Please post below if you'd like to go. The visit will start at 9am, therefore you'd need to get over to France the evening before. There are lots of inexpensive hotels in Dieppe. Dieppe is a 2 hour drive from Calais. You can currently get a 24 hour crossing through the tunnel for £58

The visit will last the morning and finish with a light lunch. The cost will be c. £30 per person

https://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community ... ind=unread

Aaaaargh God dammit that's 2 days after I return from The 'Ring :( and I can't change it grrrrrr

Mr_Ben":142l4lxp said:
me":142l4lxp said:
and I can't change it

We dont see eye to eye :lol:

What im saying on ya way back from the ring you magiclly break down in france and takes a few days to get your car back on the road ;)

Hmmm I really want to do this (have shown interest on RUK) but passport has expired :(

Passport = £77.50
Trip = £30
Crossing = £58
Hotel = ?? (£50 for arguments sake)

Total = £215 + petrol, food, etc etc.

Don't think I'll be going :( Doens't help that I've got loads of expenses around that time of the year either

Matt":2zza4pla said:
Hmmm I really want to do this (have shown interest on RUK) but passport has expired :(

Passport = £77.50
Trip = £30
Crossing = £58
Hotel = ?? (£50 for arguments sake)

Total = £215 + petrol, food, etc etc.

Don't think I'll be going :( Doens't help that I've got loads of expenses around that time of the year either

I know that feeling :(

Twingogeekeo":29sgyoj0 said:
Mr_Ben":29sgyoj0 said:
me":29sgyoj0 said:
and I can't change it

What im saying on ya way back from the ring you magiclly break down in france and takes a few days to get your car back on the road ;)

I know exactly what you're saying I wish I could but I'm back at work for v important meetings. I would if I could but I can't......

Mr_Ben":3tejndrm said:
Twingogeekeo":3tejndrm said:
Mr_Ben":3tejndrm said:
me":3tejndrm said:
and I can't change it

I know exactly what you're saying I wish I could but I'm back at work for v important meetings. I would if I could but I can't......

Darn :( worth ago work ruins all :lol: