drag racing

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

i did post this on TOC but wouldnt get around doing something until the new year as i'd love to see how RS matches GT but would be cool to have a 133.net day at santa pod etc. bit cheaper then tracking and doesnt ruin car as much unless you dump clutch at 6krpm lol.
of course would be in new years but would love to go again maybe in march when weather looks to turn good for a whole days worth of drag.
anyone else like to go drag racing? im sure theres other strips as well but not sure where they are

Yeah I'd be up for that.. would be interesting to have RS vs RS too to see who has the best reactions/changes...!

I'll be there for USC but wouldn't mind a RWYB day I s'pose!

id b well up for this :mrgreen:

bit cheaper then tracking and doesnt ruin car as much unless you dump clutch at 6krpm lol.=u must b joking!! :shock: 90%of the people at pod have no clue how to launch and end up destroying something!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

there always shakeshere raceways if pods too much
(if i ask nicely i may even b able to bring the works demo car :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ill up for this. Would be fun going up against one of you guys

we needed to do some testing on the works cars over winter after some fiddling and have just booked a day at an air field and hired some decent timing gear for less than the price of our cars running a track day so maybe this could b an option if not a lots of people fancied it??

that would be cool with timing gear, although doesnt look like my car will be moving for a while. snows be coming a killer in southwest wales :(

will set a meet next year though at santa pod :). had a great time with Pug1Off guys and all were keen to race the 133, maybe i'd drop them a line as well

TURBO":1dirgsk8 said:
we needed to do some testing on the works cars over winter after some fiddling and have just booked a day at an air field and hired some decent timing gear for less than the price of our cars running a track day so maybe this could b an option if not a lots of people fancied it??
The good thing about that is also if there were cones/tyres/etc a small slalom track could be made too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

il see what its like when we go and il let u all know!
il also try and get a price out of them!