Dump Valve Install

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea took her for a quick spin up n down the road to make sure nothing fell off! Sounds sweeeeeeet especially with he new exhaust aswell! Going out for some munch later so will give it a good razz and hopefully it will all still work!

offcourse it will, the only adjustment you may need to do is fitting the correct spring for the correct blow off you want. strong spring for high speed blowoffs, weak spring for low speed blowoffs etc. glad to see another gt owner happy with his handy work :D

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

PPPSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I LAV IIIIIT! Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

For anyone who wants the whoosh but doesnt want to spend any cash..
simply remove the bottom pipe from the standard recirculating dump valve and plug up the rubber pipe.
it only recirculates the pressure back into the air filter,as the cars have a dump valve standard.. its just muffled by being put back into the system. ever noticed even without a dump valve, the installation of performance air filters/induction kits make a more audible whoosh (was extremely apparent when I had a K&N fitted to my remapped audi a4 2.5 Tdi quattro!)
just as safe as an after market one really and sounds the same..

Just had a gander at this. Its exactly how I have done it as well. Cheer man good thread!