Dunsfold Dad's Day Out 2011 - Top Gear Track

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JDee133":pb8dgd9t said:
From Twingo133.net:
1) JDee133
2) HattonPerformance - Josh
3) Mr_Ben
4) Matt
5) Daveyb133
6)

I recon that if we get 10-15+ then should be big enough to have our own stand?

Are you able to have a word and find out ?

Yep definitely. Will let you know after next Monday. But I think essentially, if we want to set up a stand, we just need to get there early to get a good spot. Let me know of anything else you need me to find out. I have already mentioned that we may have a Twingo stand and his response was "cooool".

Super just checked the calender and the 14th looks free :)

I have a feeling i spoke to the people that run it a few months ago about a stand. From memory we had to pay for the entry ticket and then pay to have a stand on top of that and the cost all depens on the size of ground you want.

But if you can find out about having a stand and we can go from there i think thats the best way once we know if we can have a stand we can worry about the rest from there but also from memory the price of the stand wasnt cheap that why i went no further with it.

But if ui can leave it for you to look at Jan and just keep me updated that would be great got quite a bit on my plate to sort out at the moment that not giving me much time to do anything else :(

Ok so here's what I found out. If we want to get together and have a stand it's FREE. There's no minimum number of cars needed either. All we need to do is buy our own £7 show car entry tickets, and get there early for set up and bob's your uncle. I just need to let them know 3-4 weeks in advance (say mid April) the number of cars coming and they will allocate a space for us accordingly. They've even said that they can provide a stand for us free of charge, if we wanted. Ah the joys of having eyelashes to flutter! Anyway I said we were sorted, but if that's not the case let me know.

So all there is now is to get a respectable number of us together, otherwise as I said before we can just join forces with the rest of the RS contingent going down.

Matt":32bdcd24 said:
Don't get too drunk then ;)

Might have a quite one maybe go out for the day on the 13th and me and Rach have booked it off. We will see but anyway back on track :lol:

From Twingo133.net:
1) JDee133
2) HattonPerformance - Josh
3) Mr_Ben
4) Matt
5) Daveyb133
6) TwingoGeekeo