• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DVD's for sale!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josh hatton

Reaction score
Mamma Mia! BRand new in packet! £3.50
walled in (scary) £3.50
21 grams £3.50
Sleeping dogs £3.50
Bad lieutentant (new) £4.50
24 redemption special edition £4.00
Futurama season 2 box set 4 disc £8
skinds first season box set 3 disc £8.00

all prices inc. post i need these all gone so offers will be accepted!!

Ha! I wonder why MM is still in the packet.

Stick them on eBay - I did a few yesterday and it was zero listing fee for some reason.

hattonperformance":wx6idhpj said:
really ? hmmm ill look into it :) and it was a xmas pressie from a girl at work :S dont know why i got it haha

I assumed something like that - i mean, why would you open it lol.

I don't sell too often on eBay and I think they've changed some of their fees - you can now put on as many photos of clothes as you want whereas before it was 1st one free, every one after 12p. Pretty sure DVD catergory with starting of 99p and one photo is free.

Al":v7ruehnm said:
I don't sell too often on eBay and I think they've changed some of their fees - you can now put on as many photos of clothes as you want whereas before it was 1st one free, every one after 12p. Pretty sure DVD catergory with starting of 99p and one photo is free.

You now get your first 100 listings with a starting price of under £1 per month for free, quite handy for getting rid of old cd's and junk that your not bothered about what its going to sell for.

iamstuart":ag0jeyex said:
Al":ag0jeyex said:

You now get your first 100 listings with a starting price of under £1 per month for free, quite handy for getting rid of old cd's and junk that your not bothered about what its going to sell for.

Good to know! Cheers!

As above HP, stick them all on the Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.