Ebay Twingo - heads up

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flux

Reaction score
Just to let anyone know who has noticed this bargain R.S on ebay that I have done a history check on it and its actually a CAT D and when i viewed it there were some fairly ugly looking welds inside the boot where the repairs must have been and the boot floor was a bit damp.

Its a good price and the rest of the car is quite tidy.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-RENAULT-TWINGO-RENAULTSPORT-WHITE-/121889893950?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

*admins please feel free to move this to the correct section if this is incorrect*

Wondered why this was so cheap! Now we know... the front bumper isn't quite right either as the bottom bar is white rather than black

I never noticed that! , but after a google image search you are right. They said it had a 'black pack' on it. Is that a thing?

Mine had the white and black ID pack and that's black on mine :)
The pack is basically the mirrors spoiler numberplate surround and fog covers black.
The bottom piece should be black

I'm pretty sure you have to tell people if the car your selling is a cat D or C. Otherwise it's classed as fraud.