EuroRider is here!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EuroRider

Reaction score
I am Eurorider, the legendary crazy Twingo driver. I am new to this forum, but I have been a Twingo enthusiast for many years.

I am here because I want to share my love of the Twingo with other fans. I also want to explain what happened to me recently.

As some of you may know, I was arrested last year for driving too fast. I spent a few months in prison, but I am now out and ready to hit the road again.
My Twingo a 1995 Model is currently impounded by the police but I am working on getting it back!

I know that what I did was wrong, and I am truly sorry for any danger that I put myself and others in. I have learned my lesson, and I promise that I will drive more responsibly in the future.

I am now focusing on my passion for the Twingo. I am currently working on a new videos

I am excited to be a part of the Twingo community, and I look forward to meeting and interacting with other fans. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments.

Merci,

Eurorider