F4RT Powered Alien

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
685f4b58a497145961f28b61280f4444.jpg

Made the two hour journey to Donington Saturday morning for FCS! Drove really nice and smooth, only problem was the slave cylinder went as I got to the gate!! I have no luck with this car! Spent the day there anyway. Going to try and just drop the subframe and get the box out separately.

New clutch and slave cylinder fitted Friday night/Saturday morning. Got the box out by itself by dropping subframe. Wasn’t too bad of a job to be fair! Good to go anyway, until the next problem haha

310ef5a003788fef251fc4721e17e66d.jpg

So haven’t posted much on here as of late as really not much has changed with the car. But on Thursday just gone I went back to EFI Parts just to get the car checked over (map wise) and a little tweak.

Car is now running 288bhp and 301 ft/lbs

601f70ebd9f7bc6b6cc939df2e2871f3.jpg
e6c82c2fe6112dcd65128accf7c2c648.jpg

Car was faultless on the 8 hour round trip and on the dyno itself. Still running stock internals, stock injectors and all still through the stock 1.6 ECU with manual boost control.

very interesting thread although it sound like you have had no luck. when running how was it to drive?

alfacorsa":4vadfg7j said:
very interesting thread although it sound like you have had no luck. when running how was it to drive?

It’s been running fine since I put the new clutch in! Almost a year now without any issues (touch wood) haha! It’s really good to drive and surprises a lot of things on the road, given it’s weight/power ratio. Puts a big smile on your face every time you floor it!

Hi mates,

my last dyno pull is now 2 years ago and 20000 km, here is the chart. I hope i can do this year a dyno pull with few upgrades and new mappings.

Dyno pull with 1.2 bar and 12 degrees of timing.

Now it has 2 maps with 1.2 and 1.6 bar and 23 degrees.