Facelift?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Renault Twingo + Renault Modus + Nissan Juke + Nissan Micra (Old Style - Horrible Colour) + Nissan Pixo =
8233917c.jpg

This Is hideous!! Was worried I'd really like the update but so glad I don't, what werethey thinking, stupid ass roun lights swell as normal ones like the juke!!

to be honest, before ordering a twingo, i was waiting for the geneve march 2011 car show, since i was expecting twingo faclift there... it didnt happend so i went for it. now i am more than happy...

Wow i really like....... nothing about it!!

I'm proud to say our Twingo's will not look old and out dated, In my opinion they still look fresh and modern

I just threw up in my mouth a little :shock:
It is truly horrible!

The RS Version better look 1,000,000 times better, have a 1600 Turbo in it (like the DS3R), BIIIIIG Feck off Brembos and Recaros as standard....otherwise no-one will buy it!

*that said, those foglights make for good ducts :p*

Ain't gonna happen. ALready said the rs is remaining mechanically unchanged. Which tbh isn't a bad thing.

Only reall changes will come with the new model which i will NOT be buying. Short wheel base + rwd is not a good combo for a city/town car. Reason being people don't buy them realising they're rwd (most will think they're fwd) so to avoid those killing themselves, they promote horrid understeer by fitting fat rear tyres and very, very skinny fronts and a very intrusive tsc/esp system.

just came across this video, I'm sorry for hurting your guy's (and girls) eyes..:
[youtube]kZ7SQUEadc4[/youtube]

I'm still not a fan of the front - but will wait to see what the RS one looks like. I do however, still hate those new rear lights.

The two only good things, on the pink one, the wheels :cool: and the gloss black surrounds of the air vents on the sides..

Do you think that maybe the pink one in the video may be somewhat of a starting point for spec on the rs as it is much more sportier? And the blue one looks like the dynamique, it has the same wheels.

Now I like the rear with the separate lights and I like the vents (not the colour) the front.... you can tell Nissan have a share in Renault as the styling queues are very Juke-esq (as said) remove the round lights and the front becomes bearable...

Same matt I quite liked the spoiler!

Wonder what this could be...
52848b90-13b8-e03d.jpg