Facelift?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could go! Not just for the twingo, but the Zoe and twizzy..!

Yeah the Zoe was in the news yonks ago because the French were annoyed because Zoe is a popular girls name and they tried to ban it.

EDIT: It 'stands' for Zero-Emissions

Mr_Ben":239cbarp said:
Yeah the Zoe was in the news yonks ago because the French were annoyed because Zoe is a popular girls name and they tried to ban it.

EDIT: It 'stands' for Zero-Emissions

Oh right I can kinda see where they are going with it, my sisters name is Zoe its why I thought it strange, I can just see a new car range with peoples names!! :lol:

I think they were sued in France by the family of a girl called Zoe Renault. They sued saying she was likely to be the brunt of jokes through her life like "How's Zoe's airbags?!". I thought, well - she is now you've bought it right into the limelight

It's on the RS forums too.

Front.jpg

Rear.jpg

Interior.jpg

New Twingo Renaultsport 133, which will make its world premiere at Frankfurt, is presented in its signature Liquid Yellow body colour. In addition to its dynamic grille incorporating four lights, New Twingo Renaultsport 133 features an F1-style front blade in the bumper. This design touch, which can now be found across the Renaultsport range, is a tribute to Renault’s success in Formula 1. The rear wheel arches, including air vents that reinforce the car’s sporty character, house a distinctive new 16-inch Renaultsport wheel design. Customers can personalise the exterior with a design pack which sees the F1 splitter, door mirror housings and Renaultsport spoiler all finished in anthracite.
Inside, the yellow stitching used for the steering wheel and seats is in perfect harmony with the hallmark colour of the brand and other Renaultsport models. The rev-counter housing are finished in Gloss Black. A new white interior tone has also been introduced, and is used for the upper part of the steering wheel, for the vertical stripes on the sport seats and for the rev-counter bezel. The optional Renaultsport Monitor onboard telemetry system which has proved so popular on Clio Renaultsport 200 and Mégane Renaultsport can also be ordered as an option

Prices and full specifications will be announced later in the year with orders due to open in Q2 2012

Have to say, I'm starting to get onboard with the front gradually. The back I still think is worse - but looks better than the non-RS version.

Standard Leather interior would be nice, but why didn't they put the DRL's on the curvy front splitter (like the megane) rather than the extra cluster? Would probably have looked ace then.

Just looks like a fussy version of the mk1 RS133. I like the clean lines and simpleness of the current one.

"(...)its signature Liquid Yellow body colour" - yeah right, show me one in that colour on road...

New GT Gordini:

6143365991_40a50c3ccb_o.jpg

6143365989_21c19a6a99_o.jpg