Fcs 14 stand people

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad133

Reaction score
You will all be pleased to know I have had a centre silencer put back into my exhaust system this morning and thankfully it now sounds good!

Was your car on the far end of the stand I can remember one waking me up lol

Caz-133cup":2qytduiy said:
I can hear the people that live near castle combe thanking you!
Couldn't believe how loud it was!
I should send a letter of apology out to all residents haha

LC":1uhs4x7v said:
Was your car on the far end of the stand I can remember one waking me up lol
I was yeah, sorry mate didn't realise you were even in your car let alone asleep

hubba hubba! i'm about to cut the silencer and backbox out of a 133 in place of an HKS hi power 409! we are going to see how it sounds though with the silencer left in

oscar":3h03kkia said:
hubba hubba! i'm about to cut the silencer and backbox out of a 133 in place of an HKS hi power 409! we are going to see how it sounds though with the silencer left in
Trust me don't don't do it, far too loud and sounds like a tractor and low revs

fortunately that's going to be the desired effect he wants i think. loud, obnoxious and not one feck will be given lol ..... i can't really judge i suppose *embarassed face*

it's not like people hear my fujitsubo from a mile away AHEMMM :p

Brad133":e6b33xaz said:
oscar":e6b33xaz said:
Trust me don't don't do it, far too loud and sounds like a tractor and low revs

Yeah didn't have much depth too it more raspy than anything

oscar":1c3etnrr said:
fortunately that's going to be the desired effect he wants i think. loud, obnoxious and not one feck will be given lol ..... i can't really judge i suppose *embarassed face*

it's not like people hear my fujitsubo from a mile away AHEMMM :p
Well he's defiantly going to get what he's looking for then haha