First service

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
I'm 800 miles off my first service (18,000 mile) and just wondering if anyone knows a rough price from a Renault dealer. Car is 1.2 extreme and think I need new front pads.
My mum anD dad just had there panda services for £350 from dealer :S

My first service was £250 and got the second 1 at £199. Get the pads off Karl and fit them yourself

It's alright for you mate! Our services are every 12,000. I'm just coming up to my second! Mine was around £230. That wasn't including pads or anything.

I got a service agreement with Renault where I pay monthly interest free up until the first service :) saves me having it all at once!

Mines got just over another 8k to go before its service is due.

where abouts are u based??
im pretty sure i can get u a deal on the service if u need the stamp and if the brakes need doing then i can pop them in on a lunch brake ;)

Thanks turbo but it booked for Saturday. Going to cost around £211 for service then £95 if I need pads. Plus a shopping trip with the miss' :S

We offer a discount at SMC Renault in st johns if anyone ever needs there car servicing